Whether you are new to NROC or already a member, this page provides information on how to get started with NROC English at your institution.
LEARN ABOUT NROC ENGLISH
Are you interested in NROC English but not a member yet? Are you already an NROC member but want to learn if NROC English is right for you?
- Go to http://NROCenglish.org.
- Click the “View the entire program from the student perspective” button.
- Fill out the form to gain immediate access to the NROC Developmental English full program preview.
- View the “Course Overview Video.”
- Read the “Instructor Guide – Course Overview.”
- Go through several units (as if you were a student) and read the associated unit Instructor Guide.
When you are ready to learn more about becoming a member and getting access to NROC English, please email membership@theNROCproject.org
INSTALL NROC ENGLISH
If you are already a member and want to have NROC English installed in your LMS, contact your NROC Project Manager. If you are not sure who your NROC Project Manager is, just email us!
For additional information on installation, view this documentation.
AFTER NROC ENGLISH IS INSTALLED
Visit the NROC Support and Resources for Developmental English Instructors page for information about registering your course, joining the NROC Community, getting technical support, and learning about office hours and the help center.